Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Orlando
Maintaining a lasting impression for customers is an important part of any business. Part of that impression comes with having a clean office or workplace from the moment customers set foot in the door. Potential clients or customers will notice right away if your office has dirty carpets and may reconsider their options if they see a nasty coffee stain or crumbs in the carpet of your office's lobby.
This doesn't set a good precedence!
A Clean Office is a Happy Office
The city of Orlando is filled with a variety of different businesses, big and small. For any business in Orlando, maintaining a clean and healthy work environment is crucial. Cleaning the carpets and floors in your office is a great place to start. Many businesses have to deal with customers going in and out of the office on a daily basis, which is guaranteed to bring in dirt from outside, especially on those rainy Florida days. Not to mention that many employees these days prefer to eat lunch at their desks, which could potentially bring about messes or spills around the office. This is why it's important to stick to an internal cleaning schedule as well as having a routine deep cleaning by a professional. Not only will having cleaner carpets and floors in your office create a better impression for your customers, it will also provide your employees with a healthier work environment.
So, what is the best way to maintain clean carpet around the office?
Come Up With a Cleaning Plan For Your Business
- Have the floors around the office vacuumed at least once or twice a week.
- If your office contains a lot of tile, consider mopping once a week and avoid using too much detergent and water.
- Put floor mats at the entryways of the office to help trap any dirt that gets tracked in.
- Use chair mats underneath desk chairs in the office.
- Schedule a deep cleaning at least once a year to make sure dirt and grime is extracted from deep within the fibers of the carpet or from the grout between your tiles
By following these simple tips, you are well on your way to maintaining clean carpets and floors in your workplace.
Still unsure if your commercial business requires a professional cleaning? I'm always happy to help. Don't hesitate to call me, Jim Rowland, at (407) 252-7222 or fill out the contact form below.