What's Involved in Professional Carpet Cleaning?
There's never a bad time to have your carpets professionally cleaned. Having your carpets cleaned by a trained professional can extend the overall life of your carpets and even improve the air quality in your home! But what exactly is involved with a professional cleaning?
Here's how it works with Jim Rowland's Carpet & Tile Solutions:
- First, you'll want to schedule your carpet cleaning. I'll get in touch with you to set up the appointment and we can discuss any questions you may have.
- Then, I'll come out to your home or business and assess your cleaning needs, including a visual inspection and addressing any areas of concern.
- From there, you'll be provided with a carpet cleaning quote in writing and, with your approval, I'll connect my cleaning equipment to show you how things are cleaned and what the results would look like.
- Carpets are pre-treated with a heated, synthetic alkaline detergent (no soap is ever used) to loosen and suspend soils, followed by the heated rinse & extraction process that utilizes a neutral pH detergent.
- Any spots and stains are treated with specialty spotting solutions while extracting so that they can be fully rinsed to avoid leaving any residues.
- After cleaning, a post inspection walk-through is done and customer maintenance recommendations are made. If you feel there are still a few areas that need cleaned, I'll happily re-clean them for you on-site.
- Once the job is complete and I have left your home or business, you will have 10 days to call back for a free re-cleaning of any areas that might need a little more attention.
- If you are still dissatisfied with the cleaning services provided, I will provide a FULL REFUND of the cost of your cleaning.
Read M T.'s review of Jim Rowland's Carpet & Tile Solutions on Yelp
Need your carpets cleaned? Simply fill out the form below or call (407) 252-7222 to get a free estimate!